About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chilled


I am so excited my Cuisinart automatic ice cream, yoghurt and sorbet maker arrived by post today. I bought it on line from Peters of Kensington for $68 along with another couple of items, postage cost $11.00. With the postage on top it was still between $10 - $30 dollars cheaper than any other shops and on line stores I looked at, so I am quite happy with my purchase. I also asked around and did a bit of research before I bought it. The machine makes about 1.5litres of ice cream per batch, just about the right size for our freezer space. I am looking forward to trying some recipes and seeing what creations I can come up with. Stay tuned for updates in the near future.   

Caroline ♥

No comments: