About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Something Sweet - A little treat

                                    
                                                                          Before

Triple Chocolate Jaffa Brownie

125g unsalted butter, cubed
350g dark choc, roughly chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs
2 teaspoons grated orange rind
1 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
100g milk choc bits
100g white choc bits

1. preheat oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease/ line with baking paper 23cm square shallow tin
2. melt butter and 250g dark choc together. stir and cool.
3. beat the sugar, eggs and rind together until thick and fluffy. add flour and cocoa. fold in choc mixture, stir in the remaining dark choc and all the choc bits.
4. spread in tin and bake for 40 mins or until just cooked.

Slice into squares and dust with a little icing sugar..
ENJOY ♥

No comments: