About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chorizo, red pepper & sweet potato frittata

Back in January I posted a ham & spinach frittata recipe that I made to take to a friends house for dinner. The frittata batter is the same but filling different, this one would be a favourite as I love the combination of the chorizo, pepper and sweet potato.


12 eggs
1 cup cream
2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
2tsp crushed garlic
2 Spanish chorizo sausage sliced
1 medium red pepper diced
1 medium sweet potato diced

Whisk together eggs, cream. parmesan add garlic set aside.
Boil sweet potato in water until just tender.
Fry chorizo and pepper in a pan until chorizo starts to brown (do not add oil to pan),
remove and place on absorbent paper.
Place chorizo, pepper and sweet potato in grease proof dish then pour over egg mixture.
Cook in oven 150 oc (fan forced) or 180 oc (normal oven) until golden brown.

Can be eaten hot or cold.

ENJOY♥

No comments: