About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Banana or Blueberry Muffins - Or both



Ingredients


2 & 3/4 Cups Self raising Flour

3/4 Cup caster sugar

1 Cup Buttermilk

2 Eggs

1 Teaspoon vanilla essence

100g Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled

200g Blueberries or 2 Overripe Bananas Mashed


Preheat oven to 200oC.

Sift flower into a bowl then add the sugar.

Make well in the mix.

Whisk together buttermilk, eggs butter and vanilla then pour into the well.

Fold through the batter until it has just combined / lumpy is OK.

Fold in Berries or Banana.

Divide the mixture into either a greased pan or paper cups.

Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden.

Allow to cool slightly.

Dust with icing sugar or for banana muffins a mixture of caster sugar and ground cinnamon.



ENJOY♥

No comments: