About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The 25th Year


Today I celebrated the 25th year since I started working at the Surgery... Yes that's right 25 years ago today... At the end of the day my boss presented me with a number of gifts. First a card and some roses, followed by a Pandora pendant and matching bead (tree o life) then an expensive bottle of red wine. Wow... you can imagine the smile upon my face as I drove home tonight...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Caroline, you must deserve it for all the hard work you do. Your cousin Janet xxx

Mrs Linee said...

Thanks Janet - feeling very spoilt Indeed.... The pendant is just stunning.... Like all Lynn gals love Jewlery, bags, shoes etc etc etc...

Unknown said...

very happy for you!! xxoo

wils said...

only the best for the best and ur boss obviously appreciates u. That is very rare these days and well done 25 years a long time love and hugs ur auld cuz wilma xxx