About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Seasons



Week 1 - Seasons





So here is my first attempt with the common threads of Seasons, Trees and Paths.


1. Summer Path, 2. Autum in NJ [archives], 3. Winter Path_1, 4. Barnsley Gardens Spring Path

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oooh, what an AWESOME collection - I really love the transition through the seasons!

thanks so much for participating in mosaic monday! it's so much fun seeing what other people come up with!

next monday, try to leave a link to the blog post instead of to your blog - that way people can still find your first mosaic in a few weeks from now!

thanks again - looking forward to seeing what you come up with next week!

Mrs Linee said...

Hi Amanda - thanks it was fun - took a bit of working out but enjoyed the challenge...

Can you give me a brief instruction on how to do the link thing...