About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Spinach & Ham Frittata


We are heading over to have dinner with friends tonight and I said I would bring the main meal. I have cooked a spinach & ham frittata and made some potato & Greek salad to have with it. This is a great little recipe hot or cold it is also a versatile recipe as you can keep the base and change filling. Another favourite is sweet potato, red pepper & Spanish chorizzo sausage (these ingredients require prior cooking)

12 eggs
1 cup cream
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsp Crushed garlic
100gr Baby spinach leaves (shredded)
200g Shaved ham (shredded)
1 tomato thinly sliced

Whisk together the eggs, cream, Parmesan and garlic.. Season with salt & pepper.

Layer half spinach on bottom of dish, then add ham, second layer of spinach and tomato pour over eggs mixture.

Cook in oven on 150 (fan forced) or 180 (normal) until firm and golden.

ENJOY♥

No comments: