About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inspired

I used my scrub this morning in the shower on my legs and arms, my legs have not felt itchy all day and my arms feel smooth. So this got me thinking about a moisturizer, so I have been searching the web for an easy to make moisturising lotion and have found a recipe I am going to try. It has three basic ingredients olive oil, chamomile flowers and beeswax. So on my travels tomorrow I will pick up some chamomile flowers and some beeswax and give this a go. When I have made it and sampled will let you know what I think.

No comments: