About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Simple Living

Todays Mosaic was inspired after a weekend of being sick and curled up on the sofa with season one of "Little House On The Prairie" playing on DVD. My theme is Simple Living.







2 comments:

Robyn said...

Everything I LOVE !!!!!! Long for the country life again ...... and living off the land .... miss my chooks and animals and space, and smells and old things and SIMPLICITY!!! Enjoyed your mosaic Linny <3

Amanda said...

awesome mosaic! i love little house on the prairies (the books anyway, never really watched the show)! and i loooooooove the simple, country life! :)