About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Pots And Pottering

Well some time back I started to plant some pots to put in our courtyard. The joke from Rob my beloved was that I was probably just going to kill them like the vegetable pots I tried. Well joke is on him as all is going well in my little potted garden



More recently I bought some Geranium seedlings from a local Nursery as I had been keen to have some in Terracotta pots for many years as they remind me of an old adopted Auntie we had back in Scotland. Well I am excited to see that one is already about to bloom.



I had also planted some bulbs that are also taking off very nicely. The Hyacinth a re red and are close to blooming. The daffodils and morning star are going well so I should be looking forward to a lovely pot of colour in the early parts of spring.

 Bulbs

As well as my pots I have been pottering and thinking of ways of tiding those very messy drawers in the bathroom vanity so here is my inexpensive Idea using plastic containers from the local Hardware.

                                      
    
Before

                                                                          
After



No comments: