About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Easter Camping

We have just spent 6 days - 5 nights camping at Belgrave Heights in the Dandenong Ranges. This has been a tradition of ours now for 11 years and would not spend our Easter any other way. We had some heavy rain the first couple of evenings and ended up with mud almost ankle deep in some parts of our camp site. I turned up and had forgot to pack my shoes and only had flip flops on. I had to wait until Easter Saturday for the shops to open to go buy some Blundstone Boots. We camped with friends which made the experience all the more enjoyable...


2 comments:

Kim Slatter said...

Love the snapshot of your time in Belgrave. The woolly hats, the excited looks on the girls faces & not forgetting the trusty blundstone boots!!! AND ROB!!!

Amanda said...

nice! sounds like you had a great time despite the rain!