About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Words of Encouragement



Tonight I have been working on my 2nd pay it forward gift for 2011...

I have made this little word of encouragement book and it's being sent a long way..

To make it required
10 Bazil sheets (scrapbook card) 15cm L x 10c W (I used deep red & fawn)
I sheet of scrap-booking paper to contrast cut to various lengths all 10c W
Bostik blue stick
Stick on pearls by Kaiser Craft
Ribbon
Buckle
Rub on quotes

I used one red & one fawn sheet stuck together back to back
I decorated the front page with pearls, paper, ribbon & buckle
Each page included paper and rub on phrase

Lastly I punched two holes and threaded with ribbon


This makes a lovely little gift to encourage a special friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look so professional... where do you get rub on quotes qm