About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Something Old - Something New

I love the idea of taking something old and making it new again. For a few years I have wanted to have a go at candle making using old cups and saucers. Well to date I have not had the chance but my cousins partner makes candles and I suggested he adopt the cup and saucer idea. These Little cup's were purchased from our op shop and given new life as candle holders. They were a Christmas present from Les. I have since asked him for a lesson and hope to produce more of the same.

1 comment:

mimagirlcreations said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. I think I need to have a go at that.