About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Todays the day the teddy bears having a picnic

Here is one of my favourite things - this stunning picnic hamper was given to me by some dear friends for my 40th Birthday.


I love that it has that vintage feel and looks like an old hat box, then on opening up It reveals lovely crockery, glass wear and linen serviettes. The zipper section opens to reveal a cooler where your picnic goodies can be stored.

2 comments:

Ma's Crafty Bits said...

That is a gorgeous picnic basket, so much nicer than most you find today. Just beware, Yogi would probably love to add it to his collection..lol.

Mrs Linee said...

Mmmm Yogi Bear - hands off .. LOL!