About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

I found this on a friends Status on facebook this morning -

Pay it Forward in 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

So i decided to participate and see what happens.

I will send 5 people a handcrafted item that I have made in return I will receive something someone else has made.

Love surprises... lets see what happens.

3 comments:

wils said...

hi cuz im not arty tho up for this lol.....if you explain it all to me i will make 5 gifts and send to aus if i haveto (it will keep me out oh mischief love and hugs wilma xxx

Mrs Linee said...

So Cuz get of facebook and see my post make a comment and I will send you a wee suprise xx

Ma's Crafty Bits said...

Brilliant idea, hope it takes off :)