About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day 26th January 2011


The lighthouse at Aireys Inlet

Today is Australia Day - a holiday for all here in this stunning country we call home. Australia day for me is a chance to celebrate all that is Aussie and I thought I would do that with some of my own photos taken over the years of favourite places and favourite things. The only photo that is not mine is the Aussie Rules but I had to include it..

Rugged Coast Lines

Amazing Sunsets

Kangaroo

Aussie Rules (my Mum on the left with my two Cousins)

Beaches - NSW

Foxsglove Spires Garden Tilba Tilba - NSW

Steiglitz - Victoria

Camping with Friends

No comments: