About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Todays Pondering

“I declare today a season of letting go of what could have been and taking hold of what is”… Me.

Holding on to the what could have been only holds us back form experiencing the what is to it's full. It's time for another clean out of things I have been holding on to for the what could have been but is not. I want to experience the what is without the constant pulling back to the what could have been and is not... Moving on and moving up...

No comments: