About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Challenge Update # 3 - Happy Feeet



Well three months on and still no diet coke. But more exciting than that Is the fact that this means 12 pairs of shoes have been purchased for the children of  Rukurukulevu Village & surrounds in Fiji - yeh for Happy Feet.

The lovely Slatter family along with extended family made a trip last month to the village for updates please visit the blog page  http://hopeforavillage.blogspot.com/ so many great stories to read from this visit.

What a difference is being made in this community and in the lives of so many individuals.

Kim, Darren, Elijah & Molly would love to hear from others who are willing to help - feel free to contact Kim details are on the Blog.

Caroline ♥

1 comment:

Kim Slatter said...

Thank you Caroline. I can't believe just how appropriate the phrase "happy feet' is. In this case it most certainly describes the joy & encouragement these kids receive from a pair of $10 shoes. It lets them know they are special & valued!