About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Winter I can feel it in the air

I posted last Monday a hint of spring and this was wishful thinking as winter has not yet arrived. It was only that my bulbs are growing reminding me that Spring will arrive sooner or later. Before I can enjoy spring I must first experience the joy of winter. I do enjoy snugly feeling of all things winter so will embrace this season for all that it holds. As I am writing this I am enjoying a steamy bowl of home made spicy pumpkin soup.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

while i do like winter & hot chocolate & all that entails ... i'm so ready for spring & summer. :) pretty mosaic!