About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sticky Pork and Asian Stir-fried Vegetables



Tonight's Dinner -Sticky Pork Fillets (serves four)


Ingredients

2 450 - 500g pork fillets

1/2 cup honey

1 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice

1/4 tsp ground black pepper

1/4 tsp salt

1tbsp sesame seeds (toasted)


Preheat oven to 200oC.

Lin tray with baking paper

Coat pork with honey

Combine spice and seasoning sprinkle over pork fillets

Bake pork in pr heated oven for 35 - 45mins

To serve cut pork diagonally into 1cm thick slices and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds


Asian Greens (serves four)


Ingredients


1 medium zucchini cut into strips 5sm long

3 bok choy chopped

1 medium red pepper sliced into strips

2tsp olive oil

1tsp sesame oil

1tbsp soy sauce

1tbsp oyster sauce

Heat oil in wok, add garlic and Cook for I min

Add vegetables toss in the oil for 1min until bok choy starts to wilt

Add sesame oil, soy sauce and oyster sauce toss for 1min


Serve


ENJOY♥

No comments: