About Me

My photo
I was born in Glasgow, Scotalnd and moved with my family to Geelong, Australia in 1981. I love to cook, I love to craft and I love to remember days now gone. This blog is as much for me as it is for anyone else, It's a way to express, share and remember. Linee pronounced Line-e is a name giving to some years ago by a friend’s daughter who found it difficult to say Caroline as a little girl, over the years it has stuck and now I am known to many as Linee.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jelly Beans This Easter



In a previous post I wanted to find some Easter Crafts that talk more about Jesus and less about bunnies and eggs. So here is what I have come up with "JELLY BEANS".
This Easter I plan to give a jar filled with jelly beans each a reinder of the Bibles Story.


Green is for creations story
Purple is for the King of Glory
Black is for the sins we have made

Red is for the price He paid
White is for the grace He gave
Yellow is for the Son of light
Orange is for Heaven bright
Pink is for new life in Him
A reminder this Easter a story to share
of Jesus the Saviour and the Cross he did bear


The back of the card has the words above on it and I have designed it so it can be used as a
bookmark.

No comments: